Now that you’ve gotten your meal plan, here’s the Exercise plan for week 1:
Monday, Wednesday & Friday
Tuesday, Thursday & Saturday
- 30 mintues – 1 hour cardio
- (biking, running, jogging, jumproping, dancing, elliptical, swimming, etc.)
It’s that simple!
The main point is just to be consistent. You’ve heard it before, and I’ll say it again:
Consistency is key.
Use Sunday as a rest day! But, I do recommend going outside, doing some walking…just something that gets you moving.
Good luck, and don’t forget to take progress photos!
Hey guys!! Welcome to my blog!
I’m Aleyna and I am a graphic design student who LOVES the beach, photography, designing, healthy eating & fitness!
I’m starting this blog because I want to share everything I know about health, fitness, style, and life in general!
I’m OBSESSED with eating healthy…and, well…eating in general.
So I’m trying to maintain my health and my Summer body … Summer’s just around the corner! Especially here in Florida. It was 80 DEGREES yesterday!!
I can’t complain though. I LOVE the beach! I’ve always lived by the beach and I NEVER want to be landlocked. Basically, in Florida, you pretty much have to maintain your bikini body year-round. So for the past 4 years I’ve been studying, learning and living ALL things health & fitness! Maintaining a healthy body can be tough.
But I’ve figured out how to do it and I would like to show you how you can do it too with my 30-day Fitness Plan!
It starts this Monday on February 29th and will continue on until March 29th!
This FREE health and fitness plan includes:
- a healthy meal plan, with EASY healthy and DELICIOUS recipes for weight loss!
- a fitness plan that you can follow WITHOUT a gym membership!
- DAILY meal plan & DAILY workouts!!
By following this fitness plan, you will:
- begin to master the skills needed to maintain a healthy lifestyle!
- build up the habits of mindfully eating healthy & working out regularly!
- potentially lose weight and tone up!
Just subscribe to my blog and follow my Instagram to join!
I’m looking forward to seeing everyone’s progress! Let’s get ready for Summer TOGETHER!!